Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sleep!!

Guess what? The girls slept through the night last night! They went down at 8:30 and slept until 5:15. I feel like I can conquer the world today! (haha) The trick? Well, not sure but I think swaddling them helps as well as making sure they are both fed at the same time as well as upping their ounces to an extra ounce before bedtime. Plus, they like to sleep together. I think it helps at night that they have each other and they seem to comfort each other-how sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo hooo!! That is wonderful news!! I know you guys are feeling much better. I remember so well the first time Hadley slept through the night. I hope they continue to sleep good for you guys because I know you need sleep!! :) We'll be back in Raleigh in May and we want to come see those beautiful girls again!! :)

    ReplyDelete