Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Moment of Peace

The Pearce home is completely peaceful when all the kids go to bed. Everything feels so steady and so still. It is like a sigh of relief. I have time to myself. I can finally clear the floor free of toys all over the place. Then, I can do whatever I want! I can watch a movie, I can blog, I can get on Facebook, I can read my Bible, I can pray without interruptions, I can take a bath without interruptions! Yeah, I love these moments. I also love my kids. I love spending time with them during the day when they are awake. I love watching them grow into precious children of God.

This morning I woke up and had an email from Bryant. He told me not to watch it until I have all the kids at the computer. So, I grabbed Gracie and Avery and yelled for Bryson to come and see daddy. We watched daddy sing his little morning song (he is crazy like that!) and tell us he loves us. Avery was full of a huge grin, Bryson kept wanting to watch it over and over again, Gracie just studied him, and of course I just loved it! How special it is that our kids have such a wonderful daddy and I have such a wonderful husband. Life is good.

Playing hide and seek.

Little mischievous!

What a contagious smile!

She wasn't so happy about drinking her bottle in a toboggan. I took it off after the picture!

Happy, happy, happy!

We need to put Gracie in a baby crawling contest. She is so fast!

Our little man!

Our little man sleeping in our bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment