Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Fun and Pictures!

The Pearce household has been chaotic lately. We have two nine month old girls crawling in opposite directions, getting into everything they can find and we are always running around looking for one of them to see what kind of trouble they are in. We always have to keep our eyes on all our kids and that is a full time job itself.

Despite the fact that we all drive each other insane at times, I love spending time with my husband and children. I don't take the time I get to spend with my children and husband for granted. I love it. I love being able to go out on a date with my husband and then I love to come back home and see our happy healthy children. Bryant and I were not really able to go out on a date this weekend, but we did end up spending lots of well needed time together on Friday with just the girls. Bryson stayed at Wendy's for a while and we grabbed lunch at one of my favorite places, Pei Wei. The girls were drooling over the food! Saturday, we went to Allison's 4th birthday party. What a fun atmosphere it is to be in seeing kids just jump and run around with not a worry in the world! Sunday, we took the girls over to Grandma Susan's and Papa John's and did a little Christmas shopping with Bryson. I keep reminding myself that Bryson does not like to shop! I think I will keep that in mind next time!

Here are a few pictures from the birthday party...



Allison loves her Bubba!


...and so does Bryson!




Bryson wanted my cake!

I will be walking soon!





A few from Grandma Susan...











...and some others I took!

Diaper play!





Gracie was pulling Avery's outfit. I was trying to get that picture, but couldn't. This is still cute. They do like playing together!

...and getting in trouble together!

Add caption

Up from a morning nap!

What can you say?!

1 comment: