Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Awesome Husband and Daddy,

We love you and miss you so much. We can't wait for you to come home. We know it is hard on you being away from us for days. Especially, when you are having to work so hard out of town with no help. We are thinking about you all the time and Bryson always mentions Daddy first thing in the morning and at night. He loves hearing your voice on the phone and of course hearing you over the phone makes him silly! Bryson had picture day at preschool today! Mrs. Fredda said it went very well. Mommy hopes we have a good shot of him! For now, here some pictures you can enjoy...


Yummy puff if I can get it to go in my mouth!

Sissy, your not alone, I'm trying  to get my puff in my mouth too!



Terrible picture of Mommy, but love the snuggling with Avery.

Don't worry Daddy, I am not going to be a pole dancer!

I'm just playing around!



aaaaaaaaa.......

....chooooo!!!!!!!! Bless you Avery!

Ready or not, here I come!

Relaxing after a long day of preschool

Chillin' watching Thomas and missing you Daddy!




Say hey to Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy


Cuteness

Love,

Your awesome wife and kids!

1 comment:

  1. OK, these pictures (and the little ones in them)are just too cute!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete