Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and Reflecting

So, yesterday was Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving was great this year. Bryant and I have so much to be thankful for. Our wedding anniversary was just last week. We are so thankful that we have made it through four years of our marriage, and it is just getting stronger by the hands of God. Our children are such a blessing. Wow, twins. Never in our wildest imagination would we have thought of having twins or wanting twins. So funny how I have women come up to me all the time making the comment that they always wanted twins. Nope, I never thought that. Thinking back, a friend of mine has twin boys just as cute as they can be. They were over at our house for Bryson's 2nd birthday. I thought to myself, never could I handle twins! Little did I know, I was carrying two little unborn blessings that day. We are so very thankful for our twins and our kids; our healthy kids. Our family, my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, my in-laws are all such a blessing.  Most of all, we are thankful for our God. He has made a plan for us. Me...I am so thankful for my salvation. He has saved me. He has made me aware. I wake up everyday thanking Him for a new day that is given to me by Him.

We spent a while at my Grandparents' house for Thanksgiving. I have been pretty sick, so unfortunately, that is the only Thanksgiving dinner/family time I had. It is always nice seeing the family!

Papa and Gracie

Uncle Dennis and Bryson

Stone and Gracie

Bryson saying the blessing.

The wild ones

My brother and Gracie

Mitchell  holding both Gracie and Avery (did not last long!)

Bryson playing with his new toy Aunt Patty got him.



My handsome cousin, Nate


1 comment: