Sunday, October 17, 2010

Long Week, Long Day...

 Long week, long day...simply said!

So, today started out with us sleeping in. Gracie has been keeping mommy up quite a bit the past few nights. We decided to go to late service today. It was awesome! Pastor Jimmy wrapped up the sermon series about being radical; Being obedient  and saying yes to Jesus. You follow what you worship. When we worship God, we see ourselves for who we are. So, I am in. I am going to keep wrestling. I walked into church this morning just feeling, not so good. Anxiety overwhelmed me, I was getting a headache and walked out just feeling so much better; Just great!

After service, I went shopping with mom and the girls for a little while and Bryant took Bryson home. We have family pictures coming up, so got the guys their shirts and the girls a couple of outfits. After that, I was pretty exhausted. Somehow, I manage to keep on going.

I came home to a clean home, thanks to my husband who is and will always be the love of my life no matter what we go through!  What an awesome daddy! He took Bryson outside to play in the sandbox and played inside with him and read him books.

I went to the grocery store after feeding the girls and came home to a lovely experience. Bryson had thrown up all over the floor along with taking several trips to the bathroom. Our poor little man, he is so sick. Must be a stomach virus.  And, my awesome husband took care of it all! I did not even know it happened until he told me. He said Bryson just wanted to be held, then Avery woke up crying, and then Gracie started in and Bryant said he was like..." oh no!"  "I have to handle this before she comes in. My wife has got to see that I can handle this"!  So funny. Well, he did a good job. So, Bryson was pretty pitiful looking. Bryant said as he was cleaning the mess up, Bryson kept telling him, "thank you daddy, thank you, thank you". Oh, it just breaks my heart! He pretty much went out on the couch before I could get any liquid in him. I just want to hug him and hold him, but I don't want to get sick and then get the girls sick! It is so hard. So, he is sleeping on a sleeping bag beside our bed tonight. Hopefully, it is a small bug that will be gone tomorrow!

This week has been pretty rough. The kids have been waking up a lot in the middle of the night. I have been exhausted. I have had continuous back pain. I have been taking Ibu Profen continuously to help it as well as doing Yoga and abdominal strengthening. Bryant was out of town at the beginning of the week. Things get crazy and sometimes I just feel simply overwhelmed. Normal for a mom huh?! Even moms with one child. The Lord understands. He understands what we are going through. Sometimes we can't handle it, but He can handle it all. Just give it to Him. Trust in Him. He got me through this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment