Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Change

We sure did enjoy attending Journey the short time we went. With four kids, we have decided the drive is just too far. So, we are attending Clayton Crossings Church, and let me mention, it is right across the street!!! Awesome drive with 11 month old twins, a 3 1/2, year old and my step son who is with us at times.

We have found ourselves plugging into this church rather quickly and we are so excited. Our relationship with God is becoming even stronger as we are attending a small group (on parenting and Lord knows, I need all the parenting help I can get..haha), and I will soon be serving in the nursery again! My better half  is now serving on the worship team!  I can't believe how many new people I have met over the past few weekends we have been attending. I have met quite a few people. One in particular, has been down the same difficult road as I have with a hard challenge to face in the early years. We both also have a 14 year old step son!  I have met another mom with twins who are 6 years old and she also has a baby boy. I can't wait to build relationships with our new church family and see what God has in store for us!

"How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great
How great is our God"

No comments:

Post a Comment