Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Doctor's Visit

It was another doctor's visit today. This time, just Gracie Jo. She woke up from her nap and she was not her normal self. It was just my motherly instinct telling me to take her back. I feel like I know every Dr. and nurse there! Thankfully, I did take her. Now, she has an ear infection as well. The Dr. had to clean a bit of wax out of Gracie's ear. She just sat in my lap so calm and peaceful. Very different from Avery who does not take it so well along with Bryson. As a matter of fact, I looked down at Gracie and saw her dozing off! Yes, it was soothing her to sleep! I wanted to continue holding her in my arms and let her just fall asleep! She has started her antibiotic along with Avery. So, hopefully we will have a house full of healthy and happy kids very soon! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment