Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Being at Home

Staying at home with the kids, as I previously posted, has been quite an adjustment. Everyday I wake up and thank God for blessing me for another day, whether it be a good day or a challenging day. Even though some days are challenging, I love being at home with our kids. I can get things done around the house and take care of them. I can keep up with the laundry and the dishes. I can take Bryson to the park, to the library or do playdates. I can be there for the kids when they are sick and not have to worry about calling into work. 

I must say, I have my work cut out for me with taking care of three kids, the house and doing Bryant's bookkeeping. The hardest part is when Bryant is out of town. When the kids are napping, I try to stay busy by blogging, playing a game on facebook, cleaning or sometimes I sit and relax with a book. I have so many projects I would like to get done around here such as organize all my photos stuffed in a box and get all my pictures downloaded into Shutterfly. I try to focus on my top priorities first. First, is God, then my family. Then, I focus on helping Bryant out with his business. So, some days are just completely crazy and I have to ask God for patience and some days go smooth and I thank God for those days.

Today has been a great day so far! I took Bryson to the park this morning after running an errand with all the kids, then he watched a movie while I snapped pictures of the girls and videos of all of them. Now, they are napping together.

I do not know what my future holds. I do know that God has a plan for me. Right now, it is to stay home with these kids and be a good mommy and good wife!


Bryson still prefers the baby swing. I guess he feels more free and secure. I love to swing him and he pretends he is flying..."Look, I am flying mommy!"
My Gracie Jo
My Avery AnneBryson has no fear
Daddy simply could not resist. He came home with these cute little outfits last night. My man knows how to shop for his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment