Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Minute Plans

We decided to hit the beach at the last minute over the weekend. We are such last minute people! Seriously, that is one thing I need to get better at is planning. I did not get much sleep over the weekend because Avery kept waking up. I guess her teething pain was pretty bad. So, today I noticed her tooth is FINALLY popping through! We are so excited, but it still obviously hurts her.

So, the kids enjoyed the trip. I was pretty much tired the whole time. I did have enough energy to take some pictures!


Bryson happy to see big bubba...


Just cute ones of the kids...


Bryson loves the mini outdoor hammock...


Bryson also likes to hold the fishing pole...



...and he was pretty upset when he had to let go of it to go back inside!


After fishing, papa managed to squeeze in a boatride for Bryson...


We got back and relaxed a while...


 

...And when we finally got home, mommy was so tired that she took a long nap before unpacking. It is always fun to get away, but I love being home!


No comments:

Post a Comment