Friday, September 24, 2010

GTKM-Get To Know Me

I got this from another twin mommy blog I follow. Here are my GTKM answers!

1.) What is your favorite day of the week and why?
My favorite day is definitely Friday. Bryant works out of town a lot and is home on Fridays. The kids and I definitely miss him when he is gone and he lets mommy sleep in a little to catch up on the well needed rest!

2.) Name one way you hope your child is like you and one way they are different from you? Haha, I have quite a few different ways! First, I hope my children grow up and  live for the Lord. I hope they realize how important it is to get to know the word of God and have faith in Him. As far as ways they are different from me-I hope they are more confident than me, don't worry as much as I do and I hope that they don't make the same huge mistakes I have made in my past.

3.) If you could vacation anywhere where would it be??.
Australia. I have a friend from there whom I have known for years. We started out as pen pals and now we are facebook/email pals! LOL!  Liz came here when we were maybe around 10 years old for a long visit with her Grandma to visit her Aunt and Uncle and we hung out a lot. Then, she left after a long stay and I remember missing her! So, my dream is to one day be able to visit her and vacation in Australia! (me and my hubby of course!)

4.) What was your favorite splurge pre-baby?
Shopping! Shopping for gardening, clothes, things to decorate the house with!

5.) Who is your celebrity crush right now?
My husband! He is my celebrity.

6.) If a babysitter magically showed up at your door and you had 10 minutes to change and get out the  door ... where would you and your significant other go for a fun evening??
For a couples' massage and off to a good dinner!

7.) Do people ever question why you blog?
No, and if they did, I don’t care. They can take it or leave it. I blog because I enjoy it and my family enjoys it. It is my hobby, my get away when I have the time. Oh, and I definitely enjoy reading comments so to my blog followers …thanks for leaving comments! This is also like a journal for my kids to look at one day and enjoy!

8.) What color do you think looks best on YOU!!
Purple-my favorite color! (btw, my other favorite color is yellow-I have two!)

Copy and paste these questions, even if you are not a twin mommy, so I can get to know you better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment